Cat cafe moCHA in Harajaku



Unlimited drinks and fur babies in one place, that is just amazing! 😻

Although I love cats, I have never been into any cat cafe. This would be my first time, so I have nothing to compare to. The place is clean and it smells fine, it doesn't stinks so that's a good thing, right?
Entrance fee is 220 yen for 10 minutes, 600 yen for 30 minutes and 1,200 yen for an hour. You can also avail of unlimited drinks (coffee & tea) for 350 yen or personally feed the cats for around 500 yen  for a set of treats. 

We only stayed for 10 minutes as I thought it's a bit pricey to stay longer. The cats are adorable but lazy (lol). It would be nice if I can cuddle or play with them. Some are friendly while most of them are snobbish and would rather sleep. 😂


Here are some photos taken during our visit at Cat cafe MoCHA in Harajaku



















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Hanbok experience in Gyeongbokgung Palace

VIP Cinema experience at Venice grand canal mall